HELLO! We would like to introduce ourselves. We are Mendenhall Fuel, Inc. We are a family owned and operated oil company located in East Quogue and we have been serving Eastern Long Island for over 70 years-since 1934! We would like to make this great offer to potential new customers who use fuel oil to heat their homes. We are offering a 2 YEAR FREE SERVICE CONTRACT with AUTOMATIC DELIVERY
which includes a FREE TUNE-UP
of your heating system. The tune-up includes a complete burner overhaul, vacuuming, and combustion efficiency test-everything your heating system will need to operate at as low a cost as possible. If our inspection uncovers the need for any major repairs, you will be notified and an estimate will be given for the necessary repair work. Your Service Contract becomes valid once you have received your 1st fill-up, then have a successfully completed inspection of your heating unit, and are on an Automatic Delivery Schedule
. Your Service Contract also includes 24 hour - 7 days a week Emergency Service
at NO CHARGE
for either parts or labor and stays valid as long as all of your heating needs are provided by our company. We also offer our customers a wide variety of services and benefits including:
- AUTOMATIC FUEL DELIVERY- based on a "Degree-day System" we make deliveries on an automatic schedule to help avoid running out of fuel without having to remember to call for a delivery.
- PROMPT PAYMENT DISCOUNT - for fuel bills paid within 7 days of delivery.
- SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT - for fuel bills paid within 7 days of delivery
- BALANCED BILLING PLAN - a program that spreads out the yearly costs of deliveries and service contract charges in 12 equal monthly payments.
- SCUL-TEL HOME MONITORING SYSTEM - signals our office automatically if your heating system fails and monitors the fuel level in your tank.
- AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE - our specialists install and service central air-conditioning systems.
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION DEPARTMENT - we provide installation of boilers, furnaces, water heaters, and other energy saving equipment that are much more efficient and safe to operate than electric or gas heating equipment.
If you have any questions or would like more information, Please call (631) 653-5000 Monday-Friday, 8AM-4PM.
We will be happy to assist you.
Applications & Forms